At Serenity Hot Tubs, we highly recommend getting your hot tub serviced once a year to ensure that your hot tub is in a healthy condition. The annual service will provide you with peace of mind that your hot tub has been professionally cleaned and that every part has been inspected to ensure optimal performance.
Our Hot Tub Service includes:
- Remove and treat filters with filter cleaner. Recommend new filters where necessary
- Run chemical system flush (antibacterial and degreaser fluid used to clean internal pipework)
- Remove tub sides (where accessible) and inspect pipework for leaks and obvious faults
- Electrical check on control system
- Clean and protect hot tub lid with vinyl protectant
- Drain tub and clean tub shell with surface cleaner
- Vacuum out residual water in the tub
- Remove jets (where possible) clean and refit. Some jets may not be possible to remove without damaging them due to scale build up or other chemical damage. Customer will be advised if this is the case.
- Tighten all pump unions, inspect and replace any small seals if required
- Refill hot tub with fresh water, check operation of pumps, blower, lights and heater
- Rinse and refit filters
- The service typically takes 3 hours